Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Upcoming posts

I've actually been annoyed at most things these past few days, including myself. So naturally I will soon post some critical commentaries of the world around me.

In the meantime, I figured I'd post a thought I had the other day:

There are a number of things that escape our conscious thoughts:

-Our perception of the world.
-Our own minds: i.e. Decision-making.
-Even our own desires.

Our conscious logical thoughts are mostly based upon observations of the physical world.

So this seems intuitive to me: for our conscious minds to have a complete understanding of the world, we need some metaphysical theory. Karma, God, Buddha, 'Good.'

To account for things that our conscious minds cannot detect, describe or decipher.


No comments:

Post a Comment